Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Journey Begins

"A contemporary guide to common courtesy."
So, I have been wanting to begin blogging or start a podcast or a YouTube channel or some sort of project [as if I currently do not have enough going on], but I have been struggling to find a topic that could serve as long term inspiration. 

Tonight I ventured out of the safety of my hovel and went to see "Kingsman: The Secret Service" and, apart from the abundance of adult language, it was a great movie and has provided me with the inspiration for my new project. 

I have purchased John Bridges's book "How to Be a Gentleman Revised & Updated: A Contemporary Guide to Common Courtesy (Gentlemanners)" and I plan to work my way through the book and chronicle my journey along the way

I am excited to see where this road will take me and I would love to hear feedback from you on how this journey goes. 

Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment